Instant Apex Services
INSTANT APEX SERVICE
We now offer our Instant Apex Service that allows any customer to place an order and receive in hands within one to three hours. We are always exploring ways to expand our emergency & fast printing services that cater to our client's needs. We discovered that many customers had a need to print in 1 hour or print in 2 hours or slightly longer but still at a faster than usual speed. We then decided to explore a more "instant" print service approach, which is why this service tier was created. This service is our simplest most straightforward to use and we keep it easy because we know you are already in a pinch.
Although we strive to make it easy and simple to order here are some things to keep if in mind if you are planning to use our Instant Apex Service
- The cost provided is all inclusive
- We can print in 1 hour, 2 hours or three hours
- Service works best if you are near the metro area of any of the cities where we have locations
- Cost is very high compared to our other service tiers
- Payment types that are accepted are wire transfer, zelle, cashapp or crypto
- All quotes are only valid for 15 minutes
As a rule of thumb, we always encourage our customers to use our Emergency Velox Printing Services when possible to avoid the higher fees associated with this service tier.
Get started in a few steps:
- Give us a call
- Provide us with your job details
- We provide you with an all inclusive cost
- Send us your file(s)
- Send us your payment
- We deliver your order as promised
We are faster than any company in the market currently and because of that we want to make sure that our customers are satisfied with our service speed, so we offer a money back guarantee if your order does not arrive or arrives excessively late past the time promised. We know that if you are using this extremely urgent print service, it is because you have a special need for it therefore, we want to make sure that all customers set up files correctly, have payment and delivery information ready when calling to avoid causing delays for yourself and for other customers.
We hope to work with you shortly and if you have any questions, feel free to contact us!