Heat Transfer Paper
Heat Transfer Paper Printing
Advantages of Newer and Efficient Method
- Heat transfer printing is a newer method to print your decorative materials. Initially, the method of iron decals was used.
- The heat transfer is also known as the digital transfer method.
- Your unique logo or custom design is printed on a transfer paper that is followed by ink transfer via heat and pressure from paper to fabric.
- Heat transfer offers the advantage of being applied to any kind of fabric.
- Paper printing transferred to fabric with an error reduction of a whopping 97%.
We are able to achieve quick service and fast delivery due to this method. Cost savings greater than conventional printing are also achieved. Order anytime, overnight, or on holidays.
Simple paper printing with HD textures available. Avoid compromise on quality or time with our same day rush printing and next day printing service. Our services are fast, and we offer quick same day rush printing, in addition to overnight printing and next day printing.